Akela'sBlog

Thursday, August 17, 2006

My First Post

Hello Everybody

I am new to the world of blogging. I don,t have any special matter to express myself writenow so I am thinking about leaving this page empty for now... On second thought lets have alook at the situation in ShriLanka, after the bomb blasts The South African team has left the country instead of playing The tri-series with India & the host.

The BCCI & The Indian Team have taken the right decision by staying put and playing, because there is no point in being afraid of the terrorists and backing away. As that would only have boosted the moral of the terrorists and that would have been wrong. I wish best o luck to both the teams and to the victims of the blasts, hoping that they would recover soon and the terrorists would be caught and justice would be served.

Let's hope that the series would be a sucsses, sports spirit would prevail and peace restored in the Iland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home